Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pineapple Casserole

Sorry for the delay in posting, I've been so busy I almost forgot that it was Wednesday! This is one of my favorite side dishes and something that I take almost every time that I need to take a side somewhere. It is really good and I don't even normally like pineapple's! I thought it might be a good recipe to share with the holiday's approaching. Enjoy!

Pineapple Casserole

1 16 oz can of Pineapple Chunks
5 T Pineapple juice
4 T Flour
1/2 c Sugar
1 c Medium Cheddar Grated Cheese
Ritz Cracker Crumbs
1 stick melted Butter

Pour into a greased 8x8 baking dish. Melt 1 stick of butter and mix with Ritz Cracker crumbs. Spread on top of dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.

What's your go-to side dish? I'd love to have the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails