Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Teriyaki Chicken



This is a great, EASY recipe that I got from Stephanie at Happily Ever After.  This recipe is a Crock-Pot recipe so all you really have to do is cut up the chicken.  I served this over brown rice and it was really yummy!  It's working to satisfy my "ethnic" food craving during my pregnancy!  Stephanie puts the chicken over a special rice that she makes and is in her original post.  I didn't take the time to make the rice this time but next time I'm going to try that too!

Teriyaki Chicken

1 pkg Chicken Breasts
1/2 bottle KC Masterpiece Honey Teriyaki Marinade
1 large can Pineapple Chunks, drained
Dash of ginger

1. Place chicken in bottom of crock pot.  Pour drained pineapple chunks over chicken.  Pour in 1/2 bottle of marinade.
2. Turn on crock pot and cook until done.  This took me about 2 hours on high.

Go and check out Stephanie's post for more pictures and more detailed instructions.  She and her husband, Travis, are expecting a little girl, Ava, in April so also give her some encouragement as she goes through the last few weeks of her pregnancy!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer- How easy is that?? I am definately going to make it!
    I make a rice like hers that I call dirty rice. It is basically the same, but no garlic salt and I use a can of french onion soup instead of chicken broth. It goes great with grilled steaks, chicken or whatever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails