Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Apple Dip

I had never had this dip until a friend of mine brought it to a party Memorial Day weekend. The first bite I had I fell in love with it. I had a chance to make it for our last Bible Study gathering a few weeks ago and everyone there asked me to post the recipe. It is a really simple recipe that is better the farther ahead of time you make it. I made one recipe with six cut up apples for our Bible Study and we ate most of it. If you're having more than 10 people I would double the recipe.


Apple Dip

1 package of cream cheese (softened)
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 package toffee chips/heath bar chips (in chocolate chip section)

*Mix all ingredients together, then fold in toffee chips.
*Refrigerate for at least 2 hours prior to serving to allow flavors to be absorbed.
*Serve with tart apples (Granny Smith). Put lemon juice on the apple slices to keep longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails