Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Miss Kelly's Baked Beans

When we first moved to town we found a great Sunday School class. We made some friends that I hope we'll continue to be friends with our entire lives. And we often go together potluck style with everyone bringing a dish. Kelly often brought baked beans which we loved but I always forgot to ask for the recipe. Last Saturday we had Kelly and Tripp's going away party and we served bbq and asked people to bring sides and desserts. I decided that I would make Kelly's baked beans! They were a hit and everyone asked me to post the recipe for Recipe Wednesday. So, without further ado, Miss Kelly's Baked Beans!


Miss Kelly's Baked Beans
Makes 1 9x13 dish

1lb ground chuck, cooked & drained
3 1 lb cans of pork & beans (add last)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup ketchup
3tbsp mustard
2tbsp worstechire sauce
1 med onion, chopped & microwaved until tender (I just used a good amount of onion powder since Jason doesn't like onion pieces)

Mix all together. Cover & bake at 375 for 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails