Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ham and Chicken Croissants


After eating the French Dip Croissants that my mom made recently I thought I'd try the same concept with what I had on hand.  I have always loved Chicken Cordon Bleu so I tried a very simple version.  It's, obviously, different than a traditional Chicken Cordon Bleu but I loved the taste.  And you could use this concept with whatever meat or cheese you have in the fridge.  I didn't put any condiments on these before I baked them but I bet they'd be divine with some honey mustard if, unlike me, your husband likes honey mustard.


Ham and Chicken Croissants

16 slices of deli Chicken (sliced thick)
16 slices of deli Ham (sliced thin)
16 slices of Swiss Cheese
2 rolls of Croissants

1. Unroll croissants and stack ham, chicken, and cheese on them. 
2. Roll back up and place on a cookie sheet.
3. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes or until the rolls are golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails